Proofreader Copy Editor Jobs Vacancy in Wsb Publishing Inc Fort Myers
Wsb Publishing Inc Fort Myers urgently required following position for Proofreader Copy Editor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Proofreader Copy Editor Jobs Vacancy in Wsb Publishing Inc Fort Myers Jobs Details:
We’re seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Proofreader. If you live and breathe grammatical accuracy and find every incorrect word and typo in everything you read, then you’re the perfectionist we want on our team!
WSB publishing inc expects that the Proofreader will act at all times to assure the highest level of ethics, professionalism and personal performance possible. He or she will work enthusiastically to meet or exceed all performance goals set by WSB publishing inc, and will contribute his or her utmost to assist us in achieving its stated goals.We expect that all employees, including the Proofreader, to fully support our position/relationship with its Clients.
- Bachelor degree in English, journalism, communications or a related field or role with 3-5 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- A minimum of three years’ proofreading experience, preferably with an advertising agency, proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and web browsers, and the ability to shift gears as priorities change.
- The candidate must have strong experience with AP style, knowledge of proofreading symbols, possess high attention to detail, and require minimal supervision.
- Able to demonstrates ability to solve somewhat more complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers at level of detail required to resolve issues of moderate complexity.
- Able to apply strong functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC, or other technical tools in completing assignments.
- Requires very good communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
- Must be able to proactively listen to others to understand issues and situations.
- Must be able to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers.
Full Time Position
Benefits include a bonus program (based on performance)
week paid vacation for the first 2 years
2 weeks paid vacation after the first two years
Persons of all ages, genders, and ethnicities are encouraged to apply. If this sounds exciting to you, if you are ready to jump in, this may be the job for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- proofreading: 3 years
- Editing: 1 year