Senior Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Becton Dickinson Company Tempe
Becton Dickinson Company Tempe urgently required following position for Senior Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Becton Dickinson Company Tempe Jobs Details:
Job ID: 2018-11546
Career Level: experienced
Division: Bard Peripheral Vascular
Location: Tempe,Arizona,United States
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
Essential job Functions:
- Initiates new or revised documentation and tracks through appropriate approval cycles and implementation.
- Maintains a professional working relationship with internal & external customer and support staff.
- Participates and leads cross-functional teams.
- Provides technical support on components, material methods, systems and equipment.
- Develops physical and functional test requirements to assure specifications and regulations are met.
- Writes and approves protocols, reports and data.
- Manages testing outlined in protocols and test methods.
- Manages/develops validation studies on equipment & processes.
- Conduct complaints investigations.
- Understands and follows company procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Participates in and provides input to training on department & division procedures, and policies
- Manages project planning, budgeting, scheduling and tracking.
- Plans and coordinates engineering test builds.
- Analyzes problems in design, process and test development. Recommend/implement solutions.
- Prepares and presents oral and written project updates and technical discussions.
- Develops and implements procedures/policy.
- Experience as the lead R&D engineer on a medical device product development program
- Demonstrated proficiency in mechanical design, tolerance stack-up analysis, design for Manufacturability (DFM), and specification development
- Design capability with small plastic and metal parts
- Demonstrated proficiency with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD & T)
- Significant experience in product verification and validation testing, medical device new product development and rapid prototyping.
- Experience in product verification via test equipment development and equipment validation (IQ/OQ/PQ) within an FDA regulated or other regulated industry (i.e. bio-tech/pharma, aerospace, food/beverage).
- Clinical trial and/or animal trial experience
- Proficient in technical writing of protocols and reports.
- Proven capability in writing clear and detailed testing and product assembly procedures.
- Impeccable documentation skills and adherence to design control procedures and GLP
- Demonstrated experience in application of lean manufacturing principles.
- Comfortable in a dynamic working environment with a high amount of change
- Demonstrated ability in using statistical experimental design and analysis techniques (i.e. Taguchi Design of Experiments)
- Familiarity with Solid Works and/or FEA software
- Ability to make and present engineering decisions.
Additional Desirable Qualifications Skills and Knowledge:
A bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or other engineering discipline is required.