Cte Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Denver Public Schools Denver
Denver Public Schools Denver urgently required following position for Cte Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cte Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Denver Public Schools Denver Jobs Details:
- Present subject matter to students, using various teaching methods and technology, adjusting teaching style and method to meet student learning style.
- Counsel students to encourage and support student achievement and career planning.
- Monitor, supervise, coordinate and enforce rule of conduct and behavior of assigned students; and reinforce positive student behaviors in accordance with school and District policy.
- Observe, evaluate, report and record students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Prepare educational course outlines, objectives and materials according to curriculum guidelines and/or state and local requirements.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods (e.g., lectures, technology, discussions).
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for lessons, units, and projects to students.
- Prepare, administer, assign and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress, reporting grades using District software.
- Support and supervise student led organization (Career and Technical Student Organization).
- Collect and use data regularly from formative and summative assessments to guide instruction and future planning.
- Prepare student, attendance and activity reports as required by administrators.
- Communicate with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems and coordinate instructional efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge or experience with the school system and district.
- Knowledge of the careers related to audio engineering.
- Ability to manage classroom and plan and execute lessons to meet the needs of a variety of learners.
- Experience working with diverse populations.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Ability to work effectively as member of multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and oral formats.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of music or audio engineering.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Industry experience in field
- Ability to obtain a Career and Technical Education certificate for Arts and Design.
- Adjunct status with a community college in content area strongly preferred.