Universal Agent Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union San Ramon
Provident Credit Union San Ramon urgently required following position for Universal Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Universal Agent Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union San Ramon Jobs Details:
The Universal Agent I will have an advanced working knowledge of all Credit Union products, services and branch operations with the primary responsibility for developing new deposit and loan business to grow the branch and increase its profitability. The Universal Agent proactively seeks out current and potential members for sales, service and referral opportunities by interacting with members inside the branch, and through business development and community activities. The Universal Agent is proficient in executing teller responsibilities, new account and loan origination, and safety and soundness policies and procedures. The Universal Agent is responsible for providing leadership, training, and support to less experience staff. The Universal Agent is a highly motivated self-starter with leadership and time management skills. The Universal Agent works under the supervision of the Branch Manager.
Job Duties :
- Prepares personal sales/production reports on a weekly basis to the management team.
- Review in-branch reports for the purpose of increasing activities to meet/exceed individual contributor goals for sales, service and revenue objectives.
- Ensure branch is recognized in local market area through hands-on promotion, e.g. community event volunteer, school volunteer, etc.
- Conduct internal/external business development activities with current and potential employer groups
- Actively participate in marketing activities such as street team events and special events
- Consistently meet or exceed individual production goals and sales objectives set by management
- Work implemented tactics for purposes of member retention, expansion and attraction
- Consistently meet or exceed Provident’s service objectives; e-survey results for New Members, Lending, In-Branch Transactions, Raddon’s Member Satisfaction Score
- Well versed on PCU’s service standards and consistent execution of standards meets minimum requirements at all times. (Secret Shopper and Internal Service Quality Audits)
- All transactions are error free and done right the first time
- Complies with internal security policies and procedures by properly securing all passwords, keys, codes, locking teller drawers, locking computer monitors, etc.
- Maintains member confidentiality at all times by properly securing and safeguarding member records.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of and compliance with regulations, policies and procedures resulting in no audit findings.
- Properly maintains working access to all member related systems.
Job Requirements :
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Financial services experience preferred
- Two years of sales and service experience with proven results
- Experience with making effective outbound telephone calls
- Extensive knowledge of products and services offered through the Credit Union preferred
- Knowledge of depository accounts; consumer loans; real estate loans
- Experience in working in a team environment and developing relationships
- Notary license or ability to obtain Notary license within 90 days of hire date.
- NMLS Certification
- Excellent listening and speaking skills
- Excellent presentation skills and written communication skills
- Fully paid health insurance premiums
- Quality medical, dental and vision care coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching employer contributions
- Strong commitment to investing in your career and educational advancement by offering up to 100% tuition reimbursement for approved courses
- Incentive plan
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Provident membership
- Rate discount on home and auto loans
- In-house training
- And much more!
Provident is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a winner of the Bay Area News Group Top Workplace in 2017. Check us out on Glassdoor