Accounting Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Healthgrades Denver
Healthgrades Denver urgently required following position for Accounting Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Healthgrades Denver Jobs Details:
What you will do:
- Evaluate customer contracts for revenue recognition and invoicing
- Generate monthly invoices and revenue recognition
- Assist in analyzing monthly revenue fluctuations by customer
- Assist in A/R collections, as required
- Manage cash application and reconciliation
- Assist with auditors during quarterly reviews and annual audits, as required
- Perform special projects or duties as needed
- General Ledger
- Assists with maintaining general ledger
- Performs account reconciliations as needed
- Customer Service
- Support Sales and Operations as needed
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of Accounts Receivable & GL experience. 2-years public accounting experience preferred
- Proficient with ERP systems (NetSuite a plus) and advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical and report-writing skills needed
- Strong attention to detail, ability to set priorities & manage time
- Ability to process highly detailed information with minimal errors
- Able to work independently and think creatively to solve problems
- Success at building relationships and collaborating cross-functionally across the organization
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, perform well under pressure, juggle multiple priorities and meet aggressive deadlines
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping millions of Americans connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!