Busperson Jobs Vacancy in Hilton Hotels Resorts Chicago
Hilton Hotels Resorts Chicago urgently required following position for Busperson. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Busperson Jobs Vacancy in Hilton Hotels Resorts Chicago Jobs Details:
The Drake Hotel
140 E. Walton Place
Palm Court at The Drake, a Hilton Hotel, serving tea for nearly a century in the Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago, is the quintessential Magnificent Mile afternoon tea experience. If you believe that a friendly smile and hospitality are your greatest strengths, we want to talk to you.
We are seeking highly motivated people with a heart for service to join our Food & Beverage team.
Full Time rotating schedules weekends and holidays required.
Starting pay is $7.91 per hour, paid time off, and full benefits.
APPLY RIGHT NOW! (It only takes a couple of minutes, use your phone) and a Hilton recruiter will be in touch.
What will I be doing?
As a Busperson at the Palm Court, you would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
- Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair
- Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s)
- Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc.
- Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Schedule : Full-time
Brand : Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shift : Full Availability
Job Level : Team Member
Job : Bars and Restaurants