Manufacturing Engineer Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Arc Technologies Inc Amesbury
Arc Technologies Inc Amesbury urgently required following position for Manufacturing Engineer Entry Level. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manufacturing Engineer Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Arc Technologies Inc Amesbury Jobs Details:
ARC Technologies Inc. is the leading manufacturer of RF and EMI absorbing materials for defense and wireless applications worldwide. We are a hands-on company, in a flexible environment, seeking Manufacturing Engineers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related technical fields with 1-3 years of experience
- Proficient in CAD; Solid Works, Solid Edge, Master Cam…
- Experience in polymers, metallurgy, material science, machining or manufacturing a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Motivated self-starter
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings and quality documentation
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, and Office software. Aptitude with computers and the ability to learn to use MRP systems
All candidates MUST be US Citizens with the ability to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance. A current or recent DOD security clearance is a plus.
ARC Technologies does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender/sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status/military service, marital status, arrest record, gender identity, or other status protected by federal or state law, with regard to any term or condition of employment.
If you are seeking a challenging and exciting career opportunity with a rapidly growing company, thrive on new challenges and would like to help build ARC’s future, please complete our on-line application and attach your resume with salary requirements.