Marketing And Promotions Activation Coordinator Houston Jobs Vacancy in Entercom Communications Corp Houston
- Marketing And Promotions Activation Coordinator Houston
- Entercom Communications Corp
- Houston TX
- 15 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Entercom Communications Corp Houston urgently required following position for Marketing And Promotions Activation Coordinator Houston. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing And Promotions Activation Coordinator Houston Jobs Vacancy in Entercom Communications Corp Houston Jobs Details:
- Partners with Brand Mangers, Event Operations and Engineering to coordinate sales and station promotional activities outside the offices
- Schedules promotional staff and resources necessary for successful events, activations, appearances and remotes
- Builds and maintains event calendar to manage staffing, vehicles and required resources
- Interviews and hires quality part-time individuals for street teams in order to maintain optimal staff
- Manages required paperwork for staff to ensure established standards compliance and timely compensation
- Supervises the use of station vehicles and provide weekly reporting on issues
- Manages the storage of event materials and resources to reduce damage and wear
- Plans and executes assigned events, promotional activities and special projects
- Coordinates all aspects of events including vehicles and equipment; prizes/giveaways; signage; online elements and the physical appearance of the footprint
- Attend events to manage quality of experience for both clients and listeners
- Develop ways to improve on-site executions and activations
- Partner with Digital Department and Marketing Manager for social media execution to promote, leading up to and during remotes/events/concerts.
- Secures and/or assign photos, video or other required elements for dynamic recaps
- Supervises and manages street team and/or part time promotional staff while communicating issues
- Looks for opportunities where station(s) may grow in the area of visibility, revenues and community service
- Other external marketing and sales execution functions as assigned by Marketing and Promotions Manager
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.