Performance Analysis Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Arm Austin
Arm Austin urgently required following position for Performance Analysis Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Performance Analysis Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Arm Austin Jobs Details:
Arm processors are the brains in billions of diverse electronic devices. Our CPU group defines, designs and validates all of Arm's processor IP and collaborates with the world's leading technology companies. Working side by side with leading technology companies across the globe, the CPU group specifies, designs and validates all of ARM’s processor IP. We are seeking a highly motivated engineer to join ARM’s Austin CPU Architecture Performance team. Our team is responsible for next-generation ARM Cortex-A class CPU microarchitecture modeling, full system simulation tools, and workload analysis.
What will I be accountable for?
- Workload analysis and bring-up on full simulation tools (both Linux and Android)
- Analysis and profiling tools development
- Engaging with Arm's design teams to shape next-generation CPU microarchitecture through a workload-driven methodology
Job RequirementsWhat skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- BS (Bachelors) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years of software engineering experience relevant to CPU architecture modeling
- High level understanding of microarchitecture at the system and SoC levels
- C/C++ and assembly level programming
- Proven experience working on performance model development and server and/or mobile workload performance analysis as well as full system workload performance analysis and bring-up
- The ability to travel occasionally for training and customer meetings
- MS (Masters) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience building, configuring, and bringing up of Linux and Android on virtual environments
- Specific ARM architecture experience
- Experience with Python or PERL for scripting
At Arm, we are proud to have core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions. Our beliefs define how we work together, and how we evaluate candidates. Here is a preview:
- We, Not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
- Passion for Progress
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
- Be Your Brilliant Self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Make trust our default position