Administrative Office Support Assistant Jobs Vacancy in State Missouri
State Missouri urgently required following position for Administrative Office Support Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Office Support Assistant Jobs Vacancy in State Missouri Jobs Details:
This position provides administrative support for the Operations Division, which includes the IT, Security and General Service sections. The position reports directly to the Chief Operations Officer . Responsibilities include ordering and analyze expenditures for telecommunications equipment and services, conducting criminal background checks for the Division and assist the Human Resources Manager in hiring and personnel documentation and procedures. Schedules meetings and coordinates logistical arrangements for the division and its Director. This person will also be responsible for tracking all invoices for vendors and assist in maintaining the division’s budget and analyzes departmental budgeting and accounting reports for the purpose of maintaining expenditure and cost controls. The individual will be expected to exercises independence in decision making based upon knowledge of division’s operations, policies, and procedures and receive general supervision from the director who makes assignments based on desired objectives and reviews work for achievement of results.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Comprehensive knowledge of office practices, with a good knowledge of Microsoft applications particularly Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Comprehensive knowledge of business math computations, grammar, composition and spelling, plus the ability to record meeting minutes and a familiarity with office filing procedures
• Ability to maintain a high level of discretion when dealing with sensitive/confidential information.
• Ability to apply and interpret federal, state, and/or agency regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Ability to maintain highly complex records and prepare reports from a variety of information.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and discretion.
One or more years of experience as a Senior Office Support Assistant with the Missouri Uniform Classification and Pay System; and possession of a high school diploma or proof of high school equivalency.
Four or more years of office or related clerical experience; and possession of a high school diploma or proof of high school equivalency.
(Training from an accredited vocational or business school in Office Management, Secretarial Science, or a closely related field may substitute on a year-for-year basis for the required experience at a rate of 30 earned credit hours, or 480 clock hours, for one year.)
(Earned credit hours from an accredited college or university may substitute on a year-for-year basis for the required experience at a rate of 30 earned credit hours for one year.)