Intern Paid Voluntary Jobs Vacancy in Advanced Micro Devices Inc Austin
Advanced Micro Devices Inc Austin urgently required following position for Intern Paid Voluntary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intern Paid Voluntary Jobs Vacancy in Advanced Micro Devices Inc Austin Jobs Details:
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Understanding of ServiceNow platform and its capabilities
- Practical experience in the full software development life cycle: analysis, design, coding, testing and promotion into production.
- Exposure to Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Service Portal, CMDB, Discovery, Service Mapping, and Event Management
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Strong communication, Strong presentation and writing skills
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Systems Administration activities.
- Understanding of the design, implementation, and documentation of ServiceNow Workflows
- Fundamental knowledge of networking including TCP/IP ports and firewalls, network protocols, and IP networks
- Experience with writing simple queries to fetch the data from database tables
- A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB
- Understanding of the Service Catalog module and Order Guides.
- Ability to enhance the user interface to provide a custom look and feel
- Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment
Requisition Number: 57001
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.