Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bepc Inc San Francisco Bay Area
Bepc Inc San Francisco Bay Area urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bepc Inc San Francisco Bay Area Jobs Details:
BEPC is searching for a talented Capex Project Manager regarding a 5-month contract position in Vacaville, CA with a reputable biotechnology company.
This individual will develop and maintain key Capital expenditure project execution deliverables, to enable projects to seamlessly progress from Concept to Design, Construction and Qualification. The Project Manager focuses on project management support to major Capex projects, business process analysis, design and optimization to enable lean, sustained, predictable delivery and outcomes. This position supports the multiple Project Managers and subProject Managers Team and is charged with assisting the Capex project teams to accomplish their goals and objectives.
- 5 years of project management experience in the Capital Construction field is required, either directly managing or supporting the project management of a range of projects,
- Experience using a Project Management Methodology Life cycle required
- Experience with project management software applications and tools such as MS Project
- PMP certification preferred
- Business or Engineering BS / BA required, an MS, MBA or 2-5 years of business/capital construction experience a plus.
- Experience using proven methodologies such as: DMAIC, LEAN / Six Sigma a plus.
- Bio-tech / pharmaceutical or manufacturing industry experience desirable.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- capital expenditure: 5 years
- Project Management: 4 years
- construction: 3 years
- Project Management Professional (PMP)