Office Clerk Attendance Early Childhood Academy Jobs Vacancy in Sheldon Independent School District Houston
Sheldon Independent School District Houston urgently required following position for Office Clerk Attendance Early Childhood Academy. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Clerk Attendance Early Childhood Academy Jobs Vacancy in Sheldon Independent School District Houston Jobs Details:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to use personal computer and software to develop spreadsheets and databases, and do word processing
- Proficient keyboarding, file maintenance
- Ability to meet established deadlines
- Collect and enter attendance into established database and verify accuracy according to established procedures
- Bilingual preferred
This position works 195 days.
In-district applicants must complete the online application and apply to job.