Bindery Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Alphagraphics Sandy Sandy
Alphagraphics Sandy Sandy urgently required following position for Bindery Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bindery Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Alphagraphics Sandy Sandy Jobs Details:
Position Title: Bindery Specialist
Position Details: Full Time, Hourly (Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
$12+ per hour (commensurate with experience)
Company Profile | AlphaGraphics Sandy
- Top 100 in North America for 3 Consecutive Years
- Best of State Winner
- 21 Years in Business and Growing
- Family-friendly Hours and Culture
- Fun Team
If you have a great attitude, a lot of energy, and are looking for a long-term position, then odds are - we are looking for YOU! We're willing to train the right candidate. Experience in a print or copy shop is a plus.
As a Bindery Superstar at AlphaGraphics Sandy, you will be working with a team to finish projects that come off our presses. This work includes operating machines including cutters, folders, book punches, collators, booklet makers, corner rounders, and more. You will also be responsible for checking quality and packaging finished products.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Operating machines
- Cutting paper
- Binding books
- Checking quality of products
- Packaging products
- Maintaining machines
- Problem solving
- Helping teammates
- Able to function well in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent project and time management skills, ability to prioritize work
- Ability to communicate ideas visually, orally, and in writing to coworkers and customers
- Consistent attention to detail
- Problem solving skills with ability to use available resources to solve issues
- Self-disciplined and organized
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 60 pounds and carry up and down stairs