Account Executive Corporate Accounts Austin Jobs Vacancy in Box Austin
Box Austin urgently required following position for Account Executive Corporate Accounts Austin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Executive Corporate Accounts Austin Jobs Vacancy in Box Austin Jobs Details:
At Box we are changing the way companies work, share content, and collaborate. We have grown year over year and are adding dynamic and energetic Account Executives to evangelize Box and close pivotal deals with customers in the corporate segment. Our team has a creative, entrepreneurial spirit and offers room to grow and learn from highly successful salespeople in the tech industry.
As an Account Executive on our Corporate Sales team you will be responsible for seeking out new customers and communicating how Box can help meet their content management and collaboration needs. You will have experience prospecting, running discovery calls/demos, negotiating, and a track record of closing new business. You should also understand use cases and how to sell across multiple departments and industries.
- Call and email executives at all levels to facilitate deal closure
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing
- Build relationships with a variety of existing accounts
- Meet monthly sales goals
- Understand an account’s needs and effectively communicate how Box will meet those needs
- Rapidly learn online Collaboration and Content Management, Enterprise 2.0 and the Box model
- Use Salesforce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- 4-year degree required
- 2+ years successful software sales experience, SaaS preferred
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept; experienced with web technologies
- A Box account - it's free!
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Awesome coworkers
- Casual dress
- Competitive time off policies including paid holidays and your birthday off
- Free lunch and fully stocked kitchens with lots of snacks and drinks
- Local and national corporate discounts
- Maternity and paternity plans
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Robust wellness program including financial education classes
- Shuttle to/from San Francisco and Caltrain pass
- Subsidized gym membership and cell phone data plan
- Top notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability coverage
- Weekly yoga classes
- 401k Retirement Plan (Roth and Pre-Tax options available)