Capacity Performance Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Weehawken
Ubs Weehawken urgently required following position for Capacity Performance Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Capacity Performance Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Weehawken Jobs Details:
Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you a customer-focused team player, who enjoys to become part of a large global organization? Would you like to take a chance to drive your career? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- Ensures that the current and future capacity and performance aspects of the Mainframe IT infrastructure are provided for and utilized to meet business demands in a cost effective manner.
- develop or use existing reports to track Mainframe infrastructure performance and capacity demands on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- develop or use existing reports to monitor application demands and performance to identify inefficiencies for tuning opportunities with the explicit goal of improving client experience and driving down the platform costs.
- interface with Application Development stakeholders to tune inefficient application components through challenge and collaboration.
- communicate with senior IT and business partners
- good communication skills and able to collaborate with internal global partners and senior management.
- able to prioritize your own workload and work with minimal supervision
- able to develop relationships with global teams
- able to create technical documentation
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.