Front Desk Medical Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Elite Dna Therapy Services Llc Fort Myers
Elite Dna Therapy Services Llc Fort Myers urgently required following position for Front Desk Medical Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Medical Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Elite Dna Therapy Services Llc Fort Myers Jobs Details:
SUMMARY: This LaBelle-based position is full-time, Monday through Friday, and it is one of the most important functions in the health care delivery system and the first point where contact is made personally or by telephone. The person will receive the patient and direct them to the services needed. Making appointments and making preliminary assessment category of payment for patients are essential before provider can see them.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Welcome patients as they contact the center personally or by telephone, and explain the services available, payment categories, and billing procedures
- Schedule appointments; direct walk-in patients and emergencies as per established policies and procedures
- Answer all incoming calls and route them to the appropriate staff
- Register all patients per registration protocols and collect all documentation
- Generate required documents for each patient and ensure all documents are completed in full
- Reviews and verifies patient coverage of insurance or other agencies and computes the charges to be paid by the patient
- Collects deposits or co-pays/deductibles prior to the patient being seen by the provider per established policies and procedures
- Inform patients of their outstanding balance, collects said balance, and issues cash receipt when monies are collected
- Work closely with Provider and Medical Assistant staff to assure smooth patient flow and cut down on waiting time
- Work closely with Clinic Managers and refer them to patients who did not keep their appointment for follow-up, per policies and procedures
- Call and remind patient of his/her appointment
- Follow up on “no show” patients on a daily basis
- Communicate patient’s problem/complaint to the clinic manager or his/her designee
- Bilingual Preferred: Fluent in Spanish
- Other related duty as the job requires.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability and willingness to treat all patients with the utmost kindness and consideration in the most trying situations
- Friendly personality with the desire to work with the public
- Ability to handle multi-functions
- Understanding of community based organizations
- Communicate patients’ problems to the medical staff
- Knowledge of computers and office functions
- Promotes and believes in Elite DNA mission statement
- Ability to relate to the public regardless of ethnic, religious and economic status
- Ability to relate to patients, through familiarity with medical terminology and triage procedure
- Must believe in health care with dignity for all
- Ability to communicate with people and understand their problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong sensory skills, such as visual acuity, good hearing, and dexterity
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move constantly throughout the workday
- Good speaking and listening skills
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail
- Ability to operate office equipment, including computers, copiers, fax machines, and phones
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence
- This position is classified as having occupational exposure to blood and other infectious materials
- Ability to push, pull, lift, move, and/or carry up to 15 lbs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High school graduate/GED
- Formal training from a vocational school in lieu of the above
- One (1) year of medical experience from a similar setting.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.