Operations Integrator Jida Jobs Vacancy in Celestar Corporation Reston
Celestar Corporation Reston urgently required following position for Operations Integrator Jida. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Integrator Jida Jobs Vacancy in Celestar Corporation Reston Jobs Details:
The Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify multiple Military Operations Integrators . Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
PRIMARY CONUS LOCATION: Northern Virginia
START DATE: Upon Successfully Completing an in-depth Qualification Process, Government Approval and Acceptance!
CLEARANCE/ACCESS: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
This position has been filled. However, if you’re interested in being placed on a Hot Fill-Standby to Hire List, we encourage you to apply. Once an opening is determined, we will visit our candidate list and call qualified candidates in order of application date. If you’re available when the vacancy surfaces…this could prove to be a Win-Win, if not….you may be available during the next call.
NOTE: It can be expected that a Hot Fill would require the select candidate to start in 2 to 4 Weeks once accepted and approved via the interview process.
- Interacts directly with the warfighter/requestor and the customer during the development of intelligence products that respond to requests.
- Actively coordinates the support packages provided to meet unit and subordinate element operational requirements.
- Assists in fusing the operational and intelligence information available to the supported unit, providing an operational perspective to the products including target and network analysis packages.
- Plays a major role in assisting unit elements in the formulation and integration of the request throughout the operational planning cycle.
- Must be willing to engage in periodic travel within CONUS and Six (6) Month Deployments to OCONUS locations
- Must be Medically Qualified and Deployable to the required theater of operations
- Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
- Must possess a Valid US Passport that will Not Expire while in a Deployed Status
Journeyman Level Requirement: Bachelor Degree with Three (3) Years experience OR Associates Degree with Seven (7) Years experience OR Nine (9) Years of relevant work experience
- Experience working Counter-IED and/or asymmetric threat analysis including counter facilitation
- Previous deployment experience providing intelligence support to AtN or CT operations
- Targeting Experience
- Completion of JITAC Training; this would allow for an accelerated deployment
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off!