Manager Call Center Jobs Vacancy in Keystone Peer Review Nashville
Keystone Peer Review Nashville urgently required following position for Manager Call Center. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Call Center Jobs Vacancy in Keystone Peer Review Nashville Jobs Details:
KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 1 billion people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is seeking resumes for a highly experienced professional to be located in Nashville, TN
Manager, Call Center - Healthcare
Responsible for oversight of the Customer Service area and staff. Monitors productivity and quality standards of department to meet contract deliverables and company business objectives while ensuring excellent customer service.
- Hire, supervise, monitor and evaluate the performance of the Intake/Customer Service staff, and prioritizes and assigns workload.
- Ensures that Customer Service staff appropriately logs and retrieves information and monitors their work to ensure that data entry is timely and accurate.
Ensures that turnaround times are met for Customer Service inquiries, complaints, following standard operating procedures. Oversees staff communication with customers for accuracy of response and courteous manner.
- Guides, directs, trains and assists staff to ensure they are knowledgeable regarding methods, tools, and procedures within Contract and all regulatory guidelines. Provides support and direction to staff for difficult situations.
- Ensures that call volume standards and established service level performance standards are met or exceeded.
- Minimum Associates degree required
- Four years experience in a call center environment preferably within a healthcare or insurance environment.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a supervisory role.
- Must be proficient in call center technologies/customer service management systems.
- Ability to identify and resolves problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully; work well in group problem solving situations and maintain a calm demeanor in difficult situations.
- Adept at dealing with contract and provider relationships. Customer service focused: Able to respond promptly to customer needs; solicit customer feedback to improve service; respond to requests for service and assistance; and meet commitments.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and obtains clarification. Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Knowledge of MS Office