Wedding Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Toast Entertainment Dallas
Toast Entertainment Dallas urgently required following position for Wedding Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Wedding Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Toast Entertainment Dallas Jobs Details:
Responsibilities/Expectations to Clients as Wedding Coordinator
Toast Entertainment is one of the most highly reviewed wedding service provider in Central Texas. Providing excellent customer service to clients throughout the planning process is expected. Our focus is to exceed client's expectations and doing whatever is necessary to have a successful event.
Before Wedding Day
- Initial consultation to explain the planning & coordination process*
- Unlimited phone and email communication from the date of contract
- 1-2 weeks before the wedding day, we will call all vendors to verify details of their services and any remaining balances
- Attend wedding rehearsal and provide necessary assistance
- Develop and distribute Wedding Day itinerary*
- 8 + hours of service*
- Manage wedding party
- Oversee ushers & guest book attendants
- Properly line up processional & cue musicians
- Provide emergency Bridal Kit (aspirin, energy bars, mints, sewing kit, etc.)
- Manage vendors per clients instructions
- Manage vendor setup at the ceremony and reception sites
- Place table names, place cards, favors, etc. per clients instructions
- Ensure payment of vendor tips and balances
- Set up and break down table numbers/names, place cards, favors, toasting glass & serving set per clients instructions
- Cut Cake
- Coordinate entertainment and all announcements/events during reception
***Must have reliable transportation and be willing to drive up to 1.5 hours to events
***Experience in Wedding Industry required.
Please head to our careers page at www.toastent.com/jobs/ and fill out an application to complete the application process.
Job Type: Contract
- Wedding Coordination: 1 year