Telephony Security Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ajna Infotech New York
Ajna Infotech New York urgently required following position for Telephony Security Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Telephony Security Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ajna Infotech New York Jobs Details:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering or a related field and at least 12 years of relevant experience including Telecom or Network Administration or related experience.
- Must be able to perform the majority of the work independently while also working closely with various City departments and agencies.
- Must be proficient in cybersecurity principles.
- Security controls development experience for SIP based VoIP services, call centers and related systems.
- Experience with E911 services, NG9-1-1 implementations and past work in Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) environments is highly desirable.
- Possession of CISSP, CCIE voice or equivalent related certifications.
- Experience with any of the following NG911 solutions: Avaya, Cassidian Communications, Digital Data Technologies, GeoComm, RedSky Technologies, Solacom, TeleCommunication Systems and 911 Datamaster, or other related solutions.
- Experience with TDoS threat analysis and mitigation.
- Skills in VoIP/SIP penetration testing and SIP Response/Request "Fuzzing” techniques.
- Hand-on experience with SIP call generation and hacking tools: SIPp, Mr. SIP, Viproy, ohrwurm, SIPcrack, Sipflanker, SIPVicious, Warvox/Metasploit.
- Familiarity/experience with VoIP PBX solutions: Asterisk, FreeSwitch, CUCM, Avaya CM.
- Understanding of SIP protocol mechanics and implementation models, inclusive of the call setup (signaling) ladder, CODEC negotiation, media termination options, authentication options
- Understanding of TLS and SRTP security implementations for SIP signaling and RTP media.
- Cybersecurity risk and threat modeling is highly desirable.
We need only Native Citizens and GC