Engineering Techinican Jobs Vacancy in Bacharach New Kensington
Bacharach New Kensington urgently required following position for Engineering Techinican. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineering Techinican Jobs Vacancy in Bacharach New Kensington Jobs Details:
Immediate Supervisor Title:
New Kensington, PA
FLSA Status: __ Exempt
On May 19, 2017 Bacharach announced the acquisition of Parasense, making Bacharach a global leader in design, manufacture and service of HVAC-R instrumentation, from refrigerant and energy monitoring instruments and data analytics to combustion and emissions analyzers. Bacharach products make heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC-R) industries safer, cleaner, and more energy efficient. Operating since 1909, Bacharach leads through Pioneering Solutions for combustion analysis and refrigerant gas leak detection and monitoring
Brief Summary of Position Purpose:
Supports the design, development and testing of new and revised products.
- Work independently or within a team to construct functional units, including mockups, breadboards and prototypes, from general verbal instructions, sketches, schematics, block diagrams, and/or drawings
- Design and construct fixtures and equipment; order and select appropriate components, materials, and equipment; perform certain types of design work including machining and fabrication operations. Work with compressed gas, regulators, valves and piping
- Design and conduct tests using technical equipment and instruments, making measurements of physical, chemical, electrical, and/or mechanical parameters, using techniques that result in consistent reliable data.
- Records, evaluates and presents data in written or graphical form.
- Provides assistance to other departments, such as aiding and instructing others in the production and service of products, installation of and evaluation of field units, correction of malfunctioning equipment or systems.
- Employs technical reference material, mathematical formulae, and scientific methods in work.
- Checks results of own work to establish data validity.
- Schedules and conducts maintenance, troubleshooting, and calibration of Production equipment and facilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate technical degree (Directly related experience may be substituted on a year for year basis )
- Minimum 2 years related industry experience.
Required Skill Sets: (e.g., computer skills, communications, math, etc.)
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Competency with Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra, economics and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations with limited information.
- Schedules own availability to meet project schedules
Physical Demands: (e.g., lifting, travel, etc.)
- Position requires concentration, accuracy, and focused mental effort
- Works in normal office environment
- Regularly required to sit; occasionally walk, stand, reach and bend; talk, hear and see; use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects; lift, push and pull less than five (5) pounds; occasionally lift, carry, push, or pull up to 20 pounds
- May travel domestically and internationally as business needs require
- May have occasional exposure to a manufacturing plant floor in a clean and relatively low noise environment.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of this job. AA/EEO/M/F/D/V