Call Center Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union Redwood City
Provident Credit Union Redwood City urgently required following position for Call Center Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Call Center Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union Redwood City Jobs Details:
Provident Credit Union is calling you . And you can make a difference. As a Call Center Advisor with our top-rated Call Center team at our Redwood Shores Corporate Office (or a Personal Account Advisor as we know them) , you can grow and have an impact.
As a Personal Account Advisor, your good ideas will be valued and your enthusiasm will make a difference as part of our 25 person Call Center team. We'll support you and train you to have all the answers. When our members have a question or concern, your good listening skills and desire to help will make all the difference. It will be your cheerful, professional and knowledgeable voice they hope to hear. As an indispensable part of Provident Credit Union, you'll help us to deliver on our reputation for helpful, courteous service all while you have fun and we help you sharpen your professional skills
- 1+ year of financial services experience and/or Call Center experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in troubleshooting basic smart phone and web browser issues.
- High School Diploma required. Some college preferred.
- Provide members with excellent account, loan, and card service by telephone, e-Mail, and chat.
- Guide members toward and assist members with our on-line, mobile, and telephone banking services.
- Find new solutions for our members by forwarding leads to our investment, insurance, mortgage, and consumer loan representatives.
- Solve issues straightaway, as well as serve as a guide if a member's issue requires assistance from a back office department.
- Adhere to Bank Secrecy Act & Office of Foreign Asset Control policies and procedures, as well as take part in annual BSA & OFAC training.
- Excellent compensation
- Compensation based on education and experience
- Fully paid health insurance premiums
- Quality medical, dental and vision care coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching employer contributions
- Strong commitment to investing in your career and educational advancement by offering up to 100% tuition reimbursement for approved courses.
- Bi-Annual Profit-Sharing Incentive Plan
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Provident membership
- Rate discount on home and auto loans
- In-house training
- And much more!
What you’ll bring to the position:
- Great energy and a level head.
- The desire and ability to learn new things.
- Good computer skills – and it’s a plus if you’re familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Provident is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a winner of the Bay Area News Group Top Workplace in 2017. Check us out on Glassdoor