Account Executive Enterprise Named Accounts Financial Services Jobs Vacancy in Salesforce San Francisco
- Account Executive Enterprise Named Accounts Financial Services
- San Francisco CA
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Salesforce San Francisco urgently required following position for Account Executive Enterprise Named Accounts Financial Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Executive Enterprise Named Accounts Financial Services Jobs Vacancy in Salesforce San Francisco Jobs Details:
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. Salesforce.com offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Salesforce, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
- As part of our Enterprise Corporate Sales team you will be selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 500 caliber clients.
- You will execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in http://salesforce.com/ while creating satisfied customers.
- Evangelize the Salesforce vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- 8+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CEO/CFO level.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred.
- Travel required up to 30%.
- Bachelor or University Degree