Smart Banker Jobs Vacancy in Smart Financial Houston
Smart Financial Houston urgently required following position for Smart Banker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Smart Banker Jobs Vacancy in Smart Financial Houston Jobs Details:
** The salary for this role is $14.00 / hourly plus benefits eligibility and paid time off **
- This position is based out of our Newcastle Branch (77027) located at 59 & Newcastle, near the Galleria and Greenway Plaza area. *
Financial Service Representative, Member Service Representative, Personal Banker
This position is full time, and Saturday work will be required.
Occasional travel within the greater Houston area may be expected for this position.
Bilingual Spanish is a plus
Keywords: Teller, Personal Banker
- Previous banking experience or experience in a retail sales environment
- Experience in a position which requires strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate courteously and professionally
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Any certifications and licenses are a plus, but not required
- Applicant must be willing to travel to main office and other branches for training
- Computer skills with the ability to handle extensive data entry in an accurate/timely manner
- Microsoft Office, specifically a working knowledge of Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Professional and courteous communication skills – both written and oral
- Strong knowledge of customer service skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
Smart Financial Credit Union offers a competitive salary, excellent top-tier benefits and an excellent matching 401k program along with an employer paid pension plan. In addition, Smart Financial Credit Union has a tuition reimbursement program. Full-time employees can receive up to $4,000 per year in tuition reimbursement.
Smart Financial Credit Union was ranked as Houston's Best Places to Work! Six years in a row!
Source: Houston Business Journal, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
Smart Financial Credit Union was also ranked as Best Companies to Work for in Texas!
Source: Texas Association of Business (TAB) and Texas Monthly Magazine – 2014