Project Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Live Nation New York
Live Nation New York urgently required following position for Project Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Live Nation New York Jobs Details:
Live Nation Media & Sponsorship
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Account Management team is the get stuff done, turn-problems-into-solutions, make our clients look like the rock stars, driving force within the Live Nation Media & Sponsorship division. We are a collection of resourceful, ambitious, and strategic minded individuals that thrive in an environment full of variables and unknowns. If you like to sit at a desk, write white papers, and theorize on how things should work this is not the job or team for you. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, we should talk.
The Project Coordinator will play a key role in the administrative support of client sponsorships, programs and activities. He/she will be directly involved in maximizing the value of client relationships and performance of client’s entertainment marketing programs with a focus on:
- Client Relationship Management & Service
- Program Activation & Performance
- Financial Performance, Budget Planning & Reporting
- Innovation & Growth
- Track, report and process expenses
- Provide program recaps with necessary content captures (photos/video)
- Update budget documents
- Coordinate meeting logistics and necessary follow-up
- Ad hoc administrative support as needed
- Assist with vendor management
- Track guests and RSVPs
- On-site activation and client support
Background & Experience
- 2+ years direct experience in brand management, client service, media or entertainment, and/or marketing consulting, advertising or activation agencies
- Work with recognizable global brands preferred
- Record of success delivering innovative marketing programs with measurable results
- Experience with marketing programs that blend physical and digital components preferred
- Success working with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of consumer and market research with ability to implement into decision-making and management
Qualifications & Skills
- BA degree required
- Superior project management skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- A proactive, collaborative and organized working style
- Proven ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Ability to quickly adapt and adjust projects to new expectations & direction
- Deep curiosity about emerging marketing trends and ability to integrate into client programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong passion for music, including knowledge of current/relevant artists and industry trends
- Ability to travel 40% of time or more in season; often nights and weekends and occasionally without significant advanced notice
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.