Customer Experience Representative Jobs Vacancy in Heraeus Holding Gmbh Yardley
Heraeus Holding Gmbh Yardley urgently required following position for Customer Experience Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Experience Representative Jobs Vacancy in Heraeus Holding Gmbh Yardley Jobs Details:
Customer Experience Representative Location Yardley - Pennsylvania Permanent Full Time
Heraeus, the technology group headquartered in Hanau, Germany, is a leading international family-owned company formed in 1851. We create high-quality solutions for our customers and strengthen their long-term competitiveness by combining material expertise with technological know-how. Our ideas are focused on important issues such as the environment, energy, health, mobility and industrial applications. In the 2016 financial year, Heraeus generated revenues without precious metals of €2.0 bn and a total revenue of €21.5 bn. Our promise to over 12,400 employees in about 40 countries is to enable them to develop their own ideas and to drive them forward.
Your role and responsibilities
- Job Summary - The primary responsibility of this position is to satisfy and anticipate Heraeus Medical customers’ needs through prompt response, friendly service, and support that often exceeds expectations.
- Acts as the liaison between field sales representatives & distributors as well as internal personnel & departments by managing all sales order activity, inventory replenishments, product inquiries, and investigating order shipments, tracking, or issues.
- Responsible for placing and monitoring orders submitted by phone, fax, or email. Accurately enters orders, coordinating with logistics, and following up on all orders placed to ensure proper and timely fulfillment and delivery.
- Prepares and distributes customer invoices as required – email, print, etc.
- Ensures timely onboarding of new customers including customer master set up and account inquiries. Performs the following account management duties with attention to detail: rep alignments, pricing tables, application of tax jurisdiction codes, credit limits, and other customer master details.
- Responds to customer service requests such as pricing inquiries, product availability, inventory levels, order completion, tracking shipments, order history, or any other customer concern. Consults with customers to select the products most appropriate for their surgical needs.
- Partners with Logistics to ensure customer accuracy and continuity between systems. Places intercompany orders for replenishment to warehouse, manages customs clearance.
- Maintains Heraeus Medical state licensing for registered products.
- Performs duties in compliance with applicable regulations such as FDA, ISO, etc., or other standard company guidelines and practices.
What is required for this role
- High School diploma; Certificate/degree from college/university or technical school a plus.
- 3-5 years of Customer Service experience.
- 3-5 years of Medical Device/Bio-Tech/Healthcare experience.
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written, interpersonal.
- SAP experience a must.
- Exhibit a high level of motivation and initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong Customer Service orientation.
Our recruiting team will carefully review and consider each individual application. Qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussion. We thank you for your consideration and appreciate your interest in Heraeus. For more information, please visit www.heraeus.com/careersusa.