Assistant Controller Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Sensorium Avr Inc New York
Sensorium Avr Inc New York urgently required following position for Assistant Controller Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Controller Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Sensorium Avr Inc New York Jobs Details:
An established enterprise in New York City, Sensorium AVR provides its clients with a high level of creativity and expertise in residential smart home technology focused on environmental comfort.
We are looking to complement our headquarters team in New York City with an energetic and positive full-time bookkeeper/administrative assistant.
This candidate should have strong analytical skills, have good listening skills and a strong follow through, with a desire to work in a stimulating fast paced office. Besides having a strong education, and strong communication skills, the successful candidate will need to be an enthusiastic and goal oriented professional with strong work ethic and organizational skills and interest in Smart Home Technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Proficient in Quickbooks online/ Intuit, with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in administrative and accounting experience
- Office support, such as answering the phone, taking messages, scheduling appointments and time management
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Customer service, order placement and follow-up, product research, etc.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel Formulas, Business Math, Google applications, and Internet Navigation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- General showroom support required: i.e., organizing cables and components, keeping the showroom clean, packing and unpacking boxes, taking out the trash
- Have some knowledge of network systems and troubleshooting
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Willingness to learn new technologies and ability to retain information
- Some knowledge in technology relating to Audio/ Video/ Lighting/ Shades/ HVAC/ Acoustics/ Home Automation Products, Design and Home Control a big plus
- A valid driver’s license, and an impeccable driving record is a must – this will be verified
- Varying responsibilities may be added to meet the growing needs of the company as they arise.
Qualifications and Skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills (i.e., ability to listen, observe, and interact with clients, colleagues, in a professional and respectful manner)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient with the English language and a valid work status in the U.S a must
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and on the phone
- Should be polite, respectful, friendly, and open to communicate and have an outgoing personality
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- New York, NY 10001
- Quickbooks: 3 years
- Fluent English
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License