Logistics Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Momentum Solar Metuchen
Momentum Solar Metuchen urgently required following position for Logistics Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Momentum Solar Metuchen Jobs Details:
Momentum Solar is a leading residential solar provider, with over 650 employees and offices in New Jersey, New York, California, and Florida. Momentum has grown from $2 Million in revenue to approximately $110 Million in 2 years, and we are on track to double our growth in 2018.
We want a passionate, driven, visionary leader with a track record of performance to join us in building our best-in-class supply chain. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for working with data to creatively and tenaciously solve complex problems.
- Managing the shipping and logistical needs for companywide supply chain demands
- Ensures orders, maintain proper stock levels through replenishment buys and keeps non-replenishment buys within specified thresholds; adjusts orders to maintain target thresholds
- Compile, organize, and present vendor bids to upper management
- Synthesize large, complex data sets into clear, impactful metrics and reports that will help drive supply chain decisions
- Ensures OnTimeShipment/ Pickup and OnTimeDelivery
- Manages vendor performance (Instock, OnTimeDelivery, Fill rate).
- Supports capacity planning
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams across the organization
- BA/BS with demonstrated high academic achievement
- 3-7 years of relevant experience in supply chain, logistics, or analysis
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of Procurement
- Experience with outside vendor negotiations
- Startup mentality: scrappy, creative, and constantly iterating to be best-in-class
- Structured and organized thinker who can drive analytical projects to completion with minimal direction; intense analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when necessary
- Solar experience a plus
Momentum Solar is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or protected veteran status.