Medical Record Retrieval Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Abi Document Support Services Phoenix
Abi Document Support Services Phoenix urgently required following position for Medical Record Retrieval Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Record Retrieval Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Abi Document Support Services Phoenix Jobs Details:
The primary objective of a Retrieval Specialist is to establish ongoing communication with each custodian of record. The purpose of maintaining an open line of communication is to acquire the requested records, an Affidavit of No Records, or other necessary correspondence by the ordering client’s due date. This is accomplished by making regular phone calls or through other means of contact with the custodian of record after service of the request. As the due date approaches all communication should intensify to obtain the client’s desired result. All communication with facilities is documented both by paper and within our in-house computer system. Generally, our clients view the progress of their order through timely and accurate updates from our in-house system.
Essential Functions - All
- Call and establish the lines of communication with custodians of record based on order priority
- Make regular and persistent phone calls and/or other means of contact with each custodian to complete each order timely
- Escalate the level of communication (intensity) with custodian as order approaches due date and send proper notices to each location to elicit production of records in accordance with ABI procedure
- Enter viewable and non-viewable updates into the ABI computer system to document all conversations with custodians, all progress of orders, and all tracking of orders. (documented due diligence)
- Maintain an organized rotation of all work orders in possession to ensure orders are called according to priority (generally by due date)
- Provide quality control for all incoming records when matching to a work order. (i.e. record subject identifying information and type of records requested vs. what was received)
- Schedule field jobs accurately and completely. Each appointment requires information verification (address, copy times, contact name). (All items being requested by client should be expressed to custodian prior to setting appointments)
- Report daily productivity numbers to immediate supervisor through accurate and consistent maintenance of the ABI spreadsheet
- Route work orders to appropriate departments in a timely manner
- Create offsite orders accurately after verifying all information.
- Close and forward orders when necessary
- Enter all film breakdowns accurately per ABI protocol
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour