Branch Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Southeast Bank Hardin Valley
Southeast Bank Hardin Valley urgently required following position for Branch Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Branch Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Southeast Bank Hardin Valley Jobs Details:
TITLE: Branch Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Front Office
SUPERVISES: Front Line Operations
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Salary/Exempt
Support the Branch Manager by overseeing the efficient operation of the branch ensuring all operational functions are completely and properly performed by the staff. Must convey a feeling of trust, service, security and satisfaction to customer and staff. You will assist drive branch performance results through strong individual sales performance and through direction of the entire branch team to meet and exceed all branch sales and quality service goals
Ultimately responsible for assisting Branch Manager driving branch performance results through:
- Strong individual and team sales/referral performance in deposits, deposit accounts and other product lines
- Directing, leading and coaching of superior sales and service behaviors and activities by the entire team
- Developing and executing plans in order to meet/exceed of branch sales goals while maintaining an operationally efficient and compliant branch
- Conducting sales efforts, as required, to bring in new primary relationships, while also maintaining and expanding existing personal and business banking relationships
- Accountability for maximizing sales, customer satisfaction, and minimizing operating losses by executing the strategies outlined for the branch.
- Ensure that branch employees follow all company policies and procedures and set an example for others in the branch to follow
- Coaching other employees to achieve goals and bank initiatives.
- Build strong relationship with the branch and other bank partners.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Interpersonal skills to represent the Bank in a positive way in dealing with customers and employees.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- In-depth knowledge of all Bank products and policies.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Ability to delegate work assignments, give authority to work independently, set expectations and monitor delegated activities.
- Inspire and motivate others to perform well, accept feedback from others.
- Include staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and make self-available to staff.
- Provide regular performance feedback and develop employee skills and encourage growth.
- Sitting for long periods of time; approximately 8 hours a day with the ability to move around a little.
- Lift 10-20lbs periodically.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- 3-4 years of banking experience, preferred.
- Prior managerial experience, preferred.
- Combination of education and experience, preferred.