Outreach Coordinator Modesto Jobs Vacancy in Sutter Health Modesto
Sutter Health Modesto urgently required following position for Outreach Coordinator Modesto. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Outreach Coordinator Modesto Jobs Vacancy in Sutter Health Modesto Jobs Details:
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- Medical terminology is required.
- Previous experience working in a health care related field is strongly desired
- Customer Service skills such as would be gained working with the public for a minimum of 1 year
- Ability to organize, maintain and adapt assigned responsibilities during times of rapid change and shifting priorities
- Ability to use correct grammar, written composition and English required
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
- The ability to interact with individuals from all levels of the organization
- The ability to communicate professionally, calmly and effectively with all customers in the medical office environment
- The ability to maintain excellent customer service and composure while making and taking repetitive calls throughout the day
- The ability to deal with challenging telephone encounters
- The ability to manage shifting priorities and frequent interruptions is a required skill
- The ability to promote positive teamwork through excellent attendance, great attitude and a spirit of cooperation
- The ability to pay attention to detail is required
- The ability to learn how to operate office equipment is required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are required
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Basic computer skills
Primary Location: California, Central Valley, Modesto
Organization: Sutter Gould Medical Foundation
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80