Client Service Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Stanley Bethesda
Morgan Stanley Bethesda urgently required following position for Client Service Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Service Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Stanley Bethesda Jobs Details:
The Client Service Associate enhances the client experience by providing exceptional client service, supporting Branch functions as needed, assisting in safeguarding client assets, and serving as administrative and operational support to Financial Advisors. The Client Service Associate is responsible for understanding firm policies, procedures and digital capabilities that will allow them to interact with Financial Advisor teams, as well as, new and existing clients.
- Perform administrative duties that support Financial Advisors in daily business practices, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, business travel arrangements, coordination of client meetings, prepare travel & expense reports, and file & calendar maintenance
- Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information
- Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date
- Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with client base and identify Firm services and solutions, such as digital, online access and cash management offerings, that support clients’ needs
- Support the team’s marketing strategy by maintaining marketing materials, including digital and social media platforms, and planning client events and seminars
- Regularly seek opportunities to use firm resources for peer sharing and collaborating with Financial Advisors
- Proactively participate in firm initiatives directed by local management
- Actively engage in available training and education programs to maintain current status on policies, procedures and risk awareness
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma/Equivalency
- College degree preferred
- Industry experience is a plus
- Willingness to obtain Series 7, 63 and 65 or Series 7 and 66
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional interpersonal and client service skills
- Detail orientated with superior organizational skills
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Complex Business Service Officer or Business Service Manager
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.