Stock Inventory Osa Denver Jobs Vacancy in Grainger Inc Denver
Grainger Inc Denver urgently required following position for Stock Inventory Osa Denver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Stock Inventory Osa Denver Jobs Vacancy in Grainger Inc Denver Jobs Details:
Join the team that gets it done! We are seeking Part Time On-Site Service Associate(s) to join our outstanding team of professionals in ourDenver, CO market!
The On Site Services Associate works closely with the On Site Services Representative (OSR) at multiple customer sites.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assists customers with staging, labeling and organizing product at a customer site.
- Perform machine break fix activities at the customer’s site
- Executes product relocation and discontinuation process
- Supports the customer’s product ordering needs, product selection and technical support.
- Provides excellent customer service by resolving problems promptly and accurately in a manner that will retain and promote customer loyalty.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards package including:
- Competitive hourly wage starting at: $17.65
- Flexible schedule supporting your needs/ Average 20-25 hours per week
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- Join diversity and business resources groups
- Immediate 401K with company match
- Profit sharing plan eligibility
- Employee stock purchase program
- Employee discount
- Health and wellness benefits; including flexible spending accounts
Grainger’s typical operating hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m./
To begin your online profile please visit us at: http://jobs.grainger.com/
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Able and willing to work in a warehouse environment on a consistent basis during initial training period or as needed based on business need
- Demonstrates a commitment to provide superior customer service
- Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with customers and internal partners in a professional manner in person and via the phone
- Must be computer literate and able to learn required software programs
- Able to operate powered industrial equipment as needed
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license in State of residence
- Must carry required levels of automobile insurance
Grainger is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.65 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Inventory: 1 year
- Warehouse: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License