Restaurant Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Prima Pasta Tucson
Prima Pasta Tucson urgently required following position for Restaurant Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restaurant Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Prima Pasta Tucson Jobs Details:
We are seeking an experienced restaurant supervisor to join Prima Pasta. We are looking for an individual to lead our team in both a restaurant and function environment. The role focuses on delivering exceptional customer experiences, whilst professionally leading and developing staff.
- Motivate your team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Deliver training, coaching and mentor your team.
- Manage daily operations of a la carte and event service in the restaurant and other event spaces
- Multifaceted venue
- Training and development
- Good work conditions
At Prima Pasta we work as a cohesive team to delight our guests with considerate and informed service, reliably delivering a distinctive experience of the highest quality. With all this in mind, we maintain a fun and casual approach, ensuring both staff and customers enjoy their time here.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an experienced Restaurant Supervisor to join our team. The position hours averaging around 25-30 hours a week; nights are essential.
The successful candidate will:
- Have significant waiting experience in a similar environment
- Experience supervising a team of floor staff and confidence in running a pass
- Manage operations of a la carte and event service in the restaurant and other event spaces
- An understanding of exceptional service and an ability to build a rapport
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- A keen interest in food and beverage
- Weekend availability essential
- Manage daily operations of the restaurant to ensure seamless service
- Create a professional working environment with the kitchen at all times
- Implement systems and policies to achieve operational efficiencies
- Ability to open/close tables, prepare bills, process payments, move tables, split tables, maintain and build customer database
- Handling customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner
- Receive feedback from customers and communicate to the team, including quality and service issues
- Update menus, wine cocktail lists
- Ensure dining facilities comply with health regulations and are clean, functional and of suitable appearance
- Maintain and monitor all relevant food safety standards
- Organise and plan special events and functions.
- Plan and cost menus with the Head Chef and Director
- Maintain records of stock, put stock rotation procedure in place, and conduct regular stock-takes
- Co-ordinate all bookings over the phone online and in person
- Greet customers, promote in house specials and promotions
- Communicate guests dietary requirements
- Evict troublesome patrons
- Any other duties as specified by the Director
- At least two years experience at Supervisor level
- Strong food and wine knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both with guests and staff of all levels
- Able to motivate the team
- Willing to learn and progress
- Flexible to work weekends and evenings
- Restaurant Supervisor experience
- Experience in working with/ creating menus
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience within a leisure or hospitality environment
- Experience in managing budgets
- Experience of working towards targets and KPIs
- Knowledge of Health Safety, Food Hygiene Regulations and Licensing Legislation
What We Offer
We offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits.
You may be required to work either breakfast (7/8am to approx. 2pm) or evening shifts. This role requires some flexibility in regards to working patterns.
Please note: we can only accept applicants from those eligible to live and work in the United States.