Finance Manager Business Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Mobile Bellevue
Mobile Bellevue urgently required following position for Finance Manager Business Analytics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Manager Business Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Mobile Bellevue Jobs Details:
Are you looking for an opportunity to solve problems? Do you get excited when your business analysis experience and insight is relied upon to help shape strategic, financial and operational decisions? Are you able to take raw data and transform it into actionable insights and recommendations? The Market Invest Planning and Analytics team is seeking a technically skilled leader with excellent communication skills to drive efficiency and deliver value.
You’ll be asked to work across the business to understand customer behaviors and how T-Mobile’s programs influence those behaviors over time. A normal day may consist of deep diving our data using SQL, looking for patterns in sales or operational data, identifying risks and opportunities, or improving efficiency internally or with our partners.
The Business Analysis Manager must be highly collaborative and adept at various analysis and planning techniques, have strong communication and relationship building ability, and be proficient at interpreting and visualizing large data sets to generate meaningful insights. An understanding of how revenue and costs flow through a P&L statement would be helpful though not strictly required.
- Use data modeling techniques to analyze results and identify variances and underlying causes, opportunities, and risks
- Build custom SQL queries to research and gather information for recurring and ad-hoc models
- Measure key performance indicators and benchmarking results across accounts, markets, business units, and channels
- Construct executive level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear, concise and decision impacting manner.
- 7+ years of experience in Finance, Operations, or Budgeting or similarly analytical field.
- 3+ years of experience with forward looking models or budget methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree. Finance, Math, Statistics or Science, Economics, Engineering, Business Administration, Management. Master's degree preferred
- Proficiency in data mining and analytics software (SQL, SAS, Tableau, Power BI)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior communication, presentation, and organization skills; ability to communicate complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner
- Experience of using technology to build efficient processes
- Experience managing ambiguity and complexity in unstructured operating environments, while able to navigate in larger, more structured environments.
- Ability to work very closely with a team as well as independently with limited supervision, manage multiple priorities
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications.