Managing Director Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Chicago
Kpmg Chicago urgently required following position for Managing Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Managing Director Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Chicago Jobs Details:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Managing Director to join our KPMG Strategy practice.
- Lead the creation and implementation of revenue growth and/or operating model strategy services for clients with a focus on chemicals clients
- Direct business development initiatives focused in chemicals
- Lead cross-functional teams in developing and implementing client services and lead client interviews, workshops, and industry research through secondary and primary resources
- Manage the development and presentation of final client deliverables
- Oversee the quality of client engagements and the development of staff
- Twelve plus years of experience in developing and implementing organic and inorganic growth and/or operating model efficiency services within a consulting advisory firm or corporate strategy, development, or management function
- Eight plus years of experience working with or for clients in the chemicals/energy industry is preferred
- Bachelor's and Master's degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience managing multiple complex initiatives and analyzing the future outlooks of products, markets, and companies
- Ability to travel up to fifty percent of the time
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.