Gtm Sales Support Square Bank Boston Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Boston
Pacific Western Bank Boston urgently required following position for Gtm Sales Support Square Bank Boston. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Gtm Sales Support Square Bank Boston Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Boston Jobs Details:
This person will act as a subject matter expert for Treasury Products. Duties to include, documentation preparation, reviewing of client documentation for accuracy (and contacting clients if necessary on those agreements). They will provide quality service by meeting internal and external customer support needs and assists GTM Sales Officers with assessing other key metrics on customer’s treasury needs.
- Coordinate customer implementation and on boarding for Online Banking, Remote Deposit, ACH, Lockbox, Credit Cards and other Treasury Management products.
- Provide ongoing training to customer’s on Treasury Management products for new setups and enhancements.
- Works closely with the GTM Sales Officer to ensure customer’s requirements are met.
- Research issues and provide resolution to clients on Treasury Management Products.
- Work internally with Client Services and Treasury Management Operation in reconciliation of client issues.
- Assist in testing of new treasury products and enhancements.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- AA or equivalent work experience;
- 3-5 years work experience;
- Excellent client services skills;
- Ability to work on many tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and make decisions;
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong organization skills, detail oriented and the ability to complete tasks effectively and in a timely manner;
- Proven ability to use the Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Excel, MS Word;
- Bank back office/treasury management operations experience with internet banking/balance reporting, remote deposit and/or ACH preferred but not necessary