Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Universal Music Group Santa Monica
Universal Music Group Santa Monica urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Universal Music Group Santa Monica Jobs Details:
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are currently seeking an eager and exceptional Administrative/Paralegal Assistant in our Santa Monica office. The person in this position will support to the Head of Global Compliance in the Business and Legal Affairs Department and three team Attorney’s.
- Perform executive assistant duties including booking travel, expense reports, answering telephones, preparing and sending correspondence, processing bills.
- Draft standard form agreements and other legal documents
- Draft presentation materials
- Assist with compliance reporting and compliance auditing and document review
- Assis with compliance training requirements
- Process vendor invoices
- Collect and analyse information
- Type and revise agreements, charts, memoranda, correspondence and other documents
- Liaise with IT, office services and other internal personnel to resolve day-to-day issues and handle administrative matters
- Maintain an organized and up-to-date filing system for litigations and corporate matters
- Create physical and electronic files; search and retrieve files on an ongoing basis
- Draft and send letters and other routine correspondence
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; extremely detail-oriented
- Exhibits professional demeanour and good judgment
- Follows up on delegated assignments through completion
- Self-starter, who takes initiative and is resourceful; takes ownership of tasks and projects
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to interact with executive management and stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize; works well under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Excellent typing and computer skills, including advanced Word (including tables and redlining, Excel, PPT, Outlook
- Prior legal administrative experience is a plus
- Degree or equivalent experience preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.