Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Foster City
Deloitte Foster City urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Foster City Jobs Details:
Jr. Project Manager
Application Management Services
In today’s business world, the cost and complexity of information technology is higher than ever. Many organizations find themselves with a complex digital environment that is difficult to manage and costly to maintain. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we work with clients to make sense of these challenges, driving application performance and achieving better business results. Providing a full range of industry leading services, including digital, systems integration and resource planning, we enable clients to fine tune Application Management Services to their IT and business objectives. Learn more about our Application Management Services practice.
- Review, continuously monitor and ensure progress around projects, maintain initiatives across standards and formats through the delivery life cycle
- Establish workflows, setup delivery models within existing workflow and project management tools
- Status reporting and plan updates
- Stakeholder communication
- Experience identifying risks and issues and effectively managing mitigation strategies
- Experience managing schedule, scope and resources
- Firm knowledge of project management tools and the ability to leverage these skills into client specific project management tools and other open source project management tools
- Scripting skillsets and ability to transpose data from workflow management systems, and project management systems to databases and transformation into visualization tools
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment.
- 2-5 years of working experience
- Having worked on projects that involved setting up data center or networking and operations etc.
- Cross-functional management skills
- Strong systems development and deployment experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate attention to detail
- Be independent and thorough in examination and analysis, alongside results oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems engineering, electrical engineering, or technical
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Link
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.