Privacy Program Analyst Healthcare Jobs Vacancy in Keystone Peer Review Nashville
Keystone Peer Review Nashville urgently required following position for Privacy Program Analyst Healthcare. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Privacy Program Analyst Healthcare Jobs Vacancy in Keystone Peer Review Nashville Jobs Details:
KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 1 billion people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. We are recruiting for the following excellent opportunity in Nashville, TN
Privacy & Program Analyst - Healthcare
Responsible for the development and implementation of the policies, procedures and practices according to the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules, receiving privacy and security related complaints and providing further information about privacy and security-related matters to the State and Contractors staff, as needed.
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience including analyzing, designing, developing policy in a healthcare related field
- Demonstrated effective communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced interpersonal and organizational skills essential as well as strong critical thinking skills necessary.
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office and distance technology for the purposes of training and staff communications
- Proficient skills in problem solving and resolution
- Extensive knowledge of team building and quality improvement techniques