File Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Alphastar Corp Los Angeles
Alphastar Corp Los Angeles urgently required following position for File Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
File Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Alphastar Corp Los Angeles Jobs Details:
We are looking for an organized File Clerk to do file management and maintenance. You will organize paperwork according to an efficient filing system and digitalize all important documents. You will be expected to protect and update files as well as make them easily accessible to your colleagues.
- Check incoming paperwork (correspondence, invoices etc.) and make copies before distributing
- Sort all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
- Deal with all requests to access files and keep logs of borrowed papers
- Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- Monitor inventory of files, paper clips etc. and report shortages
- Proven experience as file clerk
- Knowledge of filing systems
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
Benefits: Health, Dental
Life and AD&D Insurance