Medical Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Icon Plc San Antonio
Icon Plc San Antonio urgently required following position for Medical Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Icon Plc San Antonio Jobs Details:
Location – San Antonio, TX.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. The Research Assistance (RA) will coordinate with the CRC to ensure execution of al clinical study protocol activities within Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Food Drug and Administration (FDA) regulations and requirements, sponsor expectations and ICON Development Solutions – San Antonio (IDS-SAT) standard operating procedures (SOPs). The RA has a basic understanding of research methods and various research study design to identify and ensure successful clinical studies preparation and execution of studies.
Overview of the Role
- Familiarize, understand and apply all SOPs applicable to job description.
- Ability to understand protocol requirements.
- Participate in the early planning phases of clinical study by providing assistance to the CRC.
- Assist in preparation of study source document chards, screening packets, maintain clinical study enrollment logs, payment and tracking logs, assist in filing of study documents, assists in query resolutions.
- Assist in admit set up (prepare arm bands, room assignments, coordinate training with clinical staff).
- Attend initiation meetings with study assigned CRC.
- Assist with set up for Study Team Meetings to include (pre-study, SIV, mock runs and staff training).
- Assist with quality checks on source documents.
- Assist with phone reminder contacts to subjects.
- Assist with review of screening charts to assure that all required results have been filed and verify if subject qualifies for enrollment.
- Participate in sponsor and monitor visits as required by the CRC.
- To undertake other reasonably related duties as may be assigned from time to time from the CRC, CRC Manager, Director of Operations, and Principle/Sub Investigators.
- Certified/Registered Medical Assistant (CMA/RMA), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Registered Nurse (RN),Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) with at least two (2) years medical experience OR Bachelor’s degree with at least two (2) years medical experience.
- Previous research experience preferred.
- Excellent written, oral communications, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet varied deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Self-starter with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Leadership skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism and confidence.
In addition you will have the opportunity to develop within your role and take on further responsibilities or develop your skill set within other related departments of ICON.
Following your application if you are successful you will be invited to an initial telephone interview with one of our dedicated recruiters who will be able to provide you with more details of this opportunity.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment .