Program Manager Performance Display Advertising Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Seattle
Amazon Com Seattle urgently required following position for Program Manager Performance Display Advertising. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Manager Performance Display Advertising Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Seattle Jobs Details:
The right candidate will possess excellent business and communication skills, be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions, and be able to build statistical models to answer those questions. The right candidate will also have experience leading analytical projects that help define and guide key new initiatives, customer experience and program improvements.
As a Program Manager, you will play a leadership role in our team – the team will look to you for advice on analytical and business issues facing them. You are right, a lot. You get a lot done. You work very efficiently and routinely deliver the right things. You will have a department-wide view of the analytical solutions that you build, and you will consistently think in terms of automating or expanding the results company-wide. This PM will be expected to develop solutions to business problems that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity. He or she will develop analyses (whether fully formed or exploratory) for the business’ sake, not for analyses’ sake.
As a Program Manager you will be working in one of the world's largest and most complex data warehouse environments. You should be passionate about working with huge data sets and be someone who loves to bring data sets together to answer business questions. You should have deep expertise in creation and management of data sets and the proven ability to translate data into meaningful insights. In this role, you will have ownership of end-to-end development of solutions to complex questions, and you’ll play an integral role in strategic decision-making.
Some responsibilities of this role include:
- Analyze and solve Advertising Analytics business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context. Apply automation so that with every iteration on a problem, you build your solution to have maximum scale and self-service ability by stakeholders.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Conduct deep dive analyses of business problems and formulate conclusions and recommendations to be presented to senior leadership.
- Develop pragmatic analyses and choose applicable solutions that add value to Amazon’s businesses.
- Understand a broad range of Amazon’s data resources and know how, when, and which to use and which not to use.
- Recognize and use advanced analytical techniques to solve business problems
- Write high quality code to retrieve and analyze data
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Information Systems, or any related field from an accredited institution
- Written, verbal, listening, communicating, and negotiating skills coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present findings to variety audiences, including senior leadership
- Experience dealing with results, metrics and data management and desire to create and build new processes.
- Analytical and quantitative skills (including the ability to effectively use tools such as Excel and Access) and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
- Proficiency in SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment.