Customer Service Support Representative Sca Jobs Vacancy in Performant Financial Corporation Lathrop
Performant Financial Corporation Lathrop urgently required following position for Customer Service Support Representative Sca. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Support Representative Sca Jobs Vacancy in Performant Financial Corporation Lathrop Jobs Details:
A a Customer Service Support Representative II (SCA), you will provide support in the Customer Service Department performing various administrative duties and clerical tasks as assigned. This position works with external and internal clients, and may provide support for one or more client contracts across operations divisions (Recovery, Healthcare, PTI). Primarily relies on pre-established guidelines and work instructions but can use judgment to resolve exceptions to data or workflow procedures. May provide guidance and training to level I personnel.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs daily office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting transactions and other similar duties mainly using a computer
- Collects, reviews and inputs data into computer systems following client and Performant policies, procedures and job duty work instructions
- Answer phone calls and responds to internal inquiries
- Reconciles account information or balances
- Researches exceptions in data or established workflow procedures (troubleshoot)
- Review and process (give guidance) on account media or correspondence
- Assist in processing various account activities such as
o Identify and prepare adjustments for posting
o Process promissory note and itemization requests, including disputes
- Review and process daily reports as may be applicable based upon program/workflow assignment
- Process mail as may be applicable
o Stuff envelopes
o Apply postage
o Deliver mail for pickup
- Communicate with external clients and/or subcontract contacts
o Written communication via established protocol
- Perform data merge for large volumes of letters
- Document workflow procedures
- Convert/Import data files into readable format
- Other duties as assigned to support business needs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
o Perform formulas (minimally Vlookup and simple pivot tables)
- Must be able to work independently on assigned projects and complete within established deadline
- Knowledge of multiple client requirements and workflow procedures desired
- Ability to multi-task and be highly flexible to meet changing priorities
- Attention to detail without compromising speed or accuracy completing assignments
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to operate basic office equipment – fax, scanner, copier, printer, phone, postage meter, etc…
Job is in a busy standard office environment with moderate noise level, sits at a desk during scheduled shift, uses office phone system; views a computer monitor, types on a keyboard and uses a mouse. Reads and comprehends information in electronic (computer) or paper form (written/printed).
- Sit/stand 8 or more hours per day; has the option to stand as needed while on calls; reach as needed to use office equipment
- Consistently viewing a computer screen, typing, using a keyboard and mouse
- Uses phone; head-set can be provided
- Occasionally lift/carry/push/pull up to 10lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of prior Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of operations/work procedures related to one or more of Performant's business areas desired
- Must be able to pass required background checks and clearances
- Must submit to and pass background check. Must not have any Federal or State liens resulting from County, State or Federal tax issues. Must not have any current defaulted student loans.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check; must not have any felony convictions or specific misdemeanors.
- Must submit to and pass drug screen.
- Performant is a government contractor. Certain client assignments for this position may require additional background and/or clearances.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performant Financial Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performant Financial Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, political belief status, or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
NO AGENCY SUBMISSIONS