Business Data Architect Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Weehawken
Ubs Weehawken urgently required following position for Business Data Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Data Architect Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Weehawken Jobs Details:
Do you understand importance of data as a business driver? Does data excite you? Are you skilled at Data Management? We’re looking for someone like that to lead the Data Architecture and Data Quality implementation at Wealth Management Americas.
- Provide thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data quality, data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualization, data discovery, database design and implementation
- Oversee execution of the divisional data architecture roadmap
- Partner with various business and technology leaders on data related initiatives
- Collaborate with technology partners to evaluate and gain consensus on technical solutions
- Define and implement a roadmap to drive data quality and data management maturity by deploying enterprise-wide data quality services and methodologies
- Ensure alignment of solutions with enterprise architecture principles and guidelines
- Define and enforce architecture principles, standards, and metrics
- proven track record of successful initiatives to standardize information, improve data accessibility and quality, and deliver business value through effective data management
- strong working knowledge of Big Data, Relational & Dimensional modeling, ETL tools (e.g., Informatica), ODS concepts, Data Governance and Data Quality tools (e.g., Collibra)
- working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and Master Data management concepts
- strong knowledge of Data Quality and Data Management practices
- ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- ability to adapt to change and to detect and respond to evolving business needs
- 10+ years of experience in the data industry with 5+ years towards delivering Data Management initiatives at large multi-business unit organizations.
- excellent communicator, with great interpersonal skills
- analytical and logical
- highly motivated self-starter with ability to work independently and creatively as well as within a team
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.