Secretary Mho Jobs Vacancy in Beacon Health System
Beacon Health System urgently required following position for Secretary Mho. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Secretary Mho Jobs Vacancy in Beacon Health System Jobs Details:
- Reports to the Director. Under general supervision, performs various routine and non-routine secretarial services requiring some exercise of initiative and judgment. Duties may include typing, greeting visitors, setting up appointments, filing, recordkeeping, and relieving supervisor of minor administrative functions.
- • Education and Experience
The knowledge, skills and abilities as indicated below are normally acquired through successful completion of a high school diploma or equivalent. A minimum of one to two years of secretarial experience, utilizing knowledge of office procedures, organization and computer skills, is required.
- • Knowledge & Skills
1. Requires well-developed secretarial skills, including keyboarding, transcription and office organization and the ability to operate and troubleshoot standard office equipment specific to the needs of the department.
2. Requires proficiency in computer skills with solid working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software applications.
3. Requires a comprehensive understanding of department/unit policies, procedures and operations in order to assume non-complex administrative assignments.
4. Demonstrates the analytical skills necessary to independently work on projects, plan the work day and to complete reports containing data from several sources.
5. Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) necessary to interact effectively with a diverse group of internal and external contacts.
6. Demonstrated well-developed phone usage skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
1. Performs secretarial services by:
- Answering telephone calls, referring callers appropriately and answering inquiries. Also greeting visitors and directing them as necessary.
- Preparing a variety of items including, but not limited to correspondence, forms, charts, statistical and financial tables, records, treatment plans and treatment team conference minutes, staff conference minutes, purchase orders and other requisition forms as requested.
- Relieving manager of minor administrative functions.
- Maintaining manager's calendar, including making appointments and coordinating schedules.
- Coordinating, as needed, minor projects for manager(s) by pulling together information, researching information and following up on projects to ensure timely completion.
- Preparing files, records, charts. Making labels, indexing, gathering required standard information, posting information, searching for and obtaining reports, charts and copies to complete files.
- Filing, retrieving and delivering records and charts as requested.
- Contacting various associates to obtain information or relay information regarding meetings, resolving payroll, purchasing and data processing problems.
- Providing general orientation to new department associates concerning general office and department practices.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing mail and other materials.
- Operating standard office equipment (i.e., personal computer, calculator, photocopier) and others as needed.
2. Performs other functions to maintain personal competence and contribute to the overall effectiveness of the department by:
- Completing other job-related duties and projects as assigned.