Chief Executive Officer Ceo Jobs Vacancy in Children Clinics Tucson
Children Clinics Tucson urgently required following position for Chief Executive Officer Ceo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chief Executive Officer Ceo Jobs Vacancy in Children Clinics Tucson Jobs Details:
Children’s Clinics roots extend to 1947 when Square & Compass established a pediatric polio clinic that evolved into the Square & Compass Crippled Children’s Clinic. In 1991 Square & Compass, our philanthropic partner, brought together Tucson Medical Center and University Medical Center (now Banner), coordinated medical and health services to children and families with complex medical conditions. 25 years ago, the Children’s Clinic opened in the Square and Compass building on the TMC campus where it remains today.
We offer Southern Arizona’s families a unique environment to meet the health care needs of their children with more than 25 medical and dental specialty clinics, primary care, therapy, and behavioral health services. We are a non-profit organization providing family-centered, comprehensive outpatient medical and therapy services in a comfortable and engaging atmosphere. Primary care is co-located with specialty care making it easy for children with complex care needs, their siblings, and others to receive the care they need under one roof.
We accept most insurances and are supported through health plan reimbursement. Approximately 75% of our funding is through the Arizona Children’s Rehabilitative Services (CRS) Program. This funding is subject to periodic contract renewals.
We are seeking a dynamic Chief Executive Officer that as the key visionary, leader and spokesperson of our organization, will be responsible for directing the day to day operations; manage and develop staff; ensure quality medical services to the children served; develop and maintain relationships with community leaders and donors, and ensure fiscal accountability.
Reporting to the President of the Board of Directors, the CEO will grow and strengthen the organization and our community partnerships.
This individual will:
- Provide the leadership to effectively grow the Clinic by ensuring clinical excellence, operating efficiency and financial strength.
- Ensure the effective recruitment, development, and retention of talent for current and future Clinic needs in order to achieve goals and objectives.
- Set clear expectations and hold team members accountable for producing desired outcomes.
- Work closely with the Board of Directors in developing and implementing strategic vision and goals for the organization.
- Provide leadership and actively participate in the development and implementation of strategic, tactical, program and operational planning.
- Identify program development opportunities ensuring the delivery of services that are responsive to the needs of the community.
- Maintain a service excellence culture with high expectations established for positive patient experiences and quality clinical outcomes.
- Maintain and cultivate a relationship with Square and Compass to ensure that this unique partnership thrives. Working collaboratively to ensure both organizations fulfill their missions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with funders, advocacy groups, state legislative entities, and community leaders.
- Support and direct the Development staff in establishing appropriate fundraising plans, donor management strategies, and relationship building activities to meet current and long term financial needs for the organization.
- Develop proposed annual operations and revenues budget for review and Board approval. Manage the budget and oversee the preparation of monthly financial statements and distribution to the Board.
- Oversee all public and community relations initiatives to ensure appropriate use of the Clinic’s name and logos; accurate and clear representation of our programs; opportunities for involvement and need for support; and to promote maximum exposure of the organization to the community.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, as well as, all policies and procedures set forth by the Board, and those required by Joint Commission standards.
This individual will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Business, Finance, Accounting, Public Administration/Policy, or related field; a Master’s degree is preferred.
- Experience within a not for profit, healthcare organization.
- Demonstrated progressive management experience.
- Experience in developing and controlling a budget of at least $10M.
- Previous experience with a variety of fundraising activities to include a major gift program, foundations, planned giving, events and grant writing.
- Demonstrated success working with a Board of Directors and the ability to cultivate existing Board Member relationships.
- Experience managing physician relationships, contracts, and acheivement of quality outcomes.
- Strong understanding of and experience with the Arizona CRS program required, together with an understanding of changing healthcare landscape, as well as, public policy, managed care systems, and value based contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting to large groups.
- Strong knowledge of, and skill, in managing and mentoring staff.
- Strong networking skills with proven success in cultivating long term community relationships.
- Ability to travel locally in a personal vehicle, have a current Arizona drivers license, and be insurable under the organization’s vehicle insurance policy.
- Ability to successfully obtain and maintain a Department of Public Safety Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card.
We offer a tremendous opportunity to the right candidate – a well known and well respected organization in our community, dedicated staff to work with, and a highly engaged Board of Directors.
There is no relocation assistance available for this position.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter telling us what you can do for Children’s Clinics to Stephanie Kortenray.
Children’s Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.