Full Time Call Center Representative Jobs Vacancy in Briljent Indianapolis
Briljent Indianapolis urgently required following position for Full Time Call Center Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Full Time Call Center Representative Jobs Vacancy in Briljent Indianapolis Jobs Details:
Position Title: Full Time Call Center Representative
Reports To: Supervisor
Summary: Briljent is looking for a full-time Call Center Representative to answer inbound calls from members and providers. The questions you will be required to answer will be regarding claims status, coverage and eligibility, and general billing information for Medicaid. Paid training on Medicaid content will be provided over the course of four (4) weeks. After the completion of training, you will be assigned to a shift between the hours of 9:30am and 6pm EST, Monday-Friday. The candidate we are looking for is punctual, dependable, professional and positive!
Location: Downtown Indianapolis, IN – Parking is provided
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. No sponsorships are available at this time.
Please click on the link below to complete the employment strengths assessment:
• Reliable and consistent attendance
• Successfully attend and complete required training
• Upon successful completion of training, be available to work full-time hours according to the needs of the project
• Consistently project a positive attitude towards client, co-workers, providers, and all customers
• Accept all in-bound calls in a fast paced call center environment in a timely manner and consistent with policy
• Provide effective solutions to questions from members and providers per scripted guidelines
• Maintain daily production goals and meet or exceed required response times
• Identify, prioritize, and resolve most questions and issues independently
• Continually learn and retain information regarding Indiana's Health Coverage Programs
• Comply with contract requirements, business unit rules, and related industry and legal regulations
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including professional telephone skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Pleasant interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated to achieve a high level of productivity
• Ability to project a positive attitude and high degree of self-confidence
• Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment
• Demonstrated ability to learn and effectively use a multi-line telephone and call queue
• Ability to learn computer programs utilized by the project
• Working knowledge of computer functionality and the ability to learn new computer programs utilized by the project
• Ability to access and retrieve information using a PC
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
• Ability to effectively manage time
• Demonstrate a customer focused mindset
Education and Experience:
• High-school Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of 2 years professional experience. 2 years' experience may be substituted with a 2 year post-high school Degree; may hold Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 2 years' experience within a call center environment; at least 1 year MUST be in medical billing/healthcare
• Previous experience in customer service and health care and/or health coverage (benefits, eligibility, or claims)
• Knowledge of Medicaid billing procedures preferred
• Excellent attendance record
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions:
These physical demands must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employee is regularly required to talk or hear, sit, stand and utilize technology tools such as a laptop computer for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift up to 20 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Briljent will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, marital status, race, religion, veteran status, disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin or other status as protected by applicable law. Briljent will not discriminate against employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.