Operations Supervisor Route Seattle Jobs Vacancy in Recology Cleanscapes Seattle
Recology Cleanscapes Seattle urgently required following position for Operations Supervisor Route Seattle. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Supervisor Route Seattle Jobs Vacancy in Recology Cleanscapes Seattle Jobs Details:
Recology CleanScapes Seattle is NOW HIRING 2-3 Operations/Route Supervisors!
We are looking for strong, confident leaders who enjoy engaging and motivating their employee's.
This a great next step for a Lead Driver or a Senior/Lead Dispatcher.
This position will be supervising commercial drivers, managing their routes to ensure efficient and effective operations. Also, responding to issues in the field, accident investigations, etc. This position will also work closely with Safety, Human Resources and Maintenance.
**Must be available to work a weekend day when needed and occasional evenings when necessary**
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, AND ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Supervises day-to-day operations of collections, transfer station, material recovery or composting facility, as assigned. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Assigns employees to balance workload. Arranges alternate coverage of service in case of employee absence or equipment failure.
- Assists with the daily inspection and follow through of proper maintenance and repair of equipment and/or vehicles as appropriate. May operate equipment as needed.
- Monitors work to ensure efficient and effective operations. Observes operational practices and enforces safety policies and procedures. Makes recommendations for process improvement, including changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of operations, department, or work crew.
- Investigates and resolves customer inquiries and complaints.
- Makes recommendations for rate adjustments, ensures delinquent account collection and resolves customer and vendor billing disputes.
- Identifies potential rule infractions, and working with Operations Manager, assists in the avoidance and correction of existing cases.
- Generates and analyzes operational reports and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Investigates and reports on worker injuries, accidents, and other incidents, maintains time records and manages attendance issues, provides timely feedback.
- Ensures policies, procedures, and collective bargaining agreement (as applicable) are followed.
- May dispatch or serve as back-up for dispatch duties.
- May participate in community and business meetings and events on behalf of the company.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Three years in the resource recovery industry (waste/recycling /organics processing), transportation, production or logistics operations including supervisory experience.
- Valid driver's license.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervising drivers, equipment operators or similar?: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
- Seattle, WA
- valid Drivers License
- CDL Class A or Class B